Thursday, September 15, 2005

It is 12pm September 15, 2005, I have 14 smokes left

Reason’s to quit

1. the health of those I love

2. the influence I may be having on others

3. my bones

4. my health

5. CANCER

6. the smell

7. the cost/taxes

8. socially unacceptable

Here are my triggers….

1. Waking up

2. Coffee

3. Food

4. Working at the computer

5. Driving

6. Trauma/ Drama/ Stress

7. Other Smokers

8. Alcohol

9. Exercise

10. Sex

11. anyone telling me to quit

12. The thought of quitting

And now all I can think of is having a cigarette…...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can DO it!

4:34 PM, September 15, 2005  
Blogger Princess Sarah said...

hey good luck maybe get some zanex?lol did i spell that right. some kind of anti stress pill maybe if you need it talk to the doc. keep yourself busy. i have done it its not that easy but it can be done. i do think you have to be ready. you have to do it for you and not others or you may relapse. if at first you dont suceed try try again. hey remember the little engine that could, i love that story. i know you can do it, the first day is the worst. im here if you need me. and good luck sweety

8:41 PM, September 15, 2005  
Blogger Heidi said...

Hey now i never said i was quitting..... i just wanted to know you all loved me.....

10:55 PM, September 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home