Friday, September 09, 2005

Reunion

Another old friend sent me a letter (even hand written), I have been sending her Christmas cards every year, and never hear back from her (well hardly ever). I finally got to see what her boys look like; just as handsome as her brothers are (whew I liked themJ). I can call her an old friend (she’s not really old but older then me!!) cause we have known each other for ever 22 years if I a counting right. She moved to Virginia a long time ago and it sounds like she doing well. Boy I miss those immature ways/days we had; she sounds all grown up now. I wish she would have sent a picture of her and her hubby.L I wonder if she remembers the Tweezers.

There is another friend I have been looking for…I also send him cards every year and last Christmas was the first time I didn’t hear back from him. Last I heard he was in Chicago. I keep looking on line for him but I think he is lost. Jason where’d you go?

Just when I thought school supplies were all done, my oldest now wants to play the sax. That is cool but the school does not have instruments, which means I now I have to go sax shopping. I went online last night and priced them, my first car wasn’t worth that much. I didn’t realized just how much they cost. I am so sorry I kept switching instruments in school; my parents must have spent a small fortune on first the clarinet, then the flute, and finally the tenor sax; and I only played for 2 years in JR high. The high school’s band was either before school or first period. Who want to listen to that at 8 am? So anyway does anyone know where I can get a good alto sax CHEAP!!!!!!!!

I think I might try to take up the flute again; it was a lot of fun. Of course, after I get T’s sax.

The girls are looking forward to their first Friday at school; they say they will appreciate the weekend more now. I still need a job!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:56 AM, September 09, 2005  
Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said...

I RECENTLY PARTED WAYS WITH MY BEST FRIEND OF 10 YEARS AND I TELL YOU IT SURE MADE ME A BETTER FRIEND TO THE FRIENDS I AM LUCKY 2 HAVE NOW.
I THINK WHAT I WILL MISS THE MOST IS THE WAY WE FELT TOGETHER. NO MATTER WHERE OR WHAT WE WHERE ALWAYS 16 AND UNSTOPABLE.

AND NOW SHE'S KINDA LOST.....

12:48 PM, September 09, 2005  
Blogger Princess Sarah said...

Go to e-bay. and look there. good luck tay. did she try out yet cause I remember my music teacher had me try the sax, and then the flute and told me i had the lips for the flute? its always nice to catch up with old friends like that!

8:09 PM, September 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder what Mom did with Melissa's alto sax; you should ask if she still has it.

11:14 PM, September 09, 2005  
Blogger Heidi said...

I totaly forgot she played...Mom emailed us and said she would make us good deal!

8:46 AM, September 10, 2005  
Blogger Heidi said...

Damon I would be willing to take you up on that!!! D is also showing interst...

9:37 PM, September 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home