Thursday, September 01, 2005

9 am

I can't function at 9 am how will I ever get back into school schedule.... No posts from my friends, they must have a life.

Had another job interview...it went great...I think? The job is all the over on Huffman though....which means before and after school care. IT SUCKS!!!! The job sounds great but I think I need to send out another batch of resumes.

Just heard from an old friend, well she's not old., and she just left Alaska in June ....so ....I guess I can't call her an old friend.....but I miss her and her family. Back to school BBQ is tonight and we always eat with them. Now I have to find someone new. Hope all is well back east!!! I am trying to get her to blog...but she's shy.

I missed Blog day....Makes me sad :(

I need to get on with the day....Last minute school shopping, GS errands, Costco trip... Oh yeah and a Physical Terrorist appointment....poor T.

Have a good one :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Princess Sarah said...

I know how you feel getting up early, feels like I need 2 pots of coffee...lol, I hope you had a good day glad yer interveiw went well

10:49 PM, September 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home