Sunday, September 11, 2005

Boob Job

New word on the street is that I got a boob job!!!! YEAH HAW!!! When will they be delivered? When we went to Homer I saw my mom for like 5 minutes, she seemed to be very surprised to see me and even seemed kind of weird. I asked my sister later to see what see knew about it. Well, I just found out that she was starring at my boobs trying to figure out when I got my boob job. Like I wouldn’t tell her? Shoot I’d ask her advice; I know she’s done the research. I can’t believe she didn’t just ask, I mean I have no problems telling her when the water in hers is low.

4 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

wooowooooo Boobies...i'll share lol got plenty to go around!

12:09 PM, September 12, 2005  
Blogger Princess Sarah said...

Did you find out how it stared, lol I think that is great, should make you feel good I guess.

12:17 PM, September 12, 2005  
Blogger Shana said...

okay sista come clean.....its the 50 dollar bra(complete with fitting) take the thing off and what do ya have left......

10:49 PM, September 13, 2005  
Blogger Heidi said...

They are all mine.....and they are purdy.... you have boob envy!!!

11:04 PM, September 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home