Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Guest Writer


Lacey’s thoughts….

Mom left me with the wiener dogs and kids, the girl kind, they hug and love and smother me. One bounces high and low. Luckily my Aunt let me blog!! What a great escape, I wish mom would let me blog, but she a computer hog. And they have a really great cat I can chase. But that doesn’t change the fact that she left me with these wiener dogs, especially after such a long weekend away from home. But the weekend was fun I chased three cats, met new dog friends, and saw old fiends also. Hold on I have to check if mom’s home……. Nope. Anyway aunty wants a turn!!

Me now…

I also and a great weekend It was nice to see everyone, even though it was so little time. I hope everyone had a good time. We will see about coming down for the holidays, but that really depends on weather and gas prices.

It was the first day of school and I was not needed…the two younger ones walked to school, so I didn’t get to tuck then into their new classrooms. And my big ol’ 6th grader refused to be seen with me. I spent the day wandering the house. They all brought home homework…the fun has begun.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Doh..cute!....WOOWOO SHCOOL IS BACK!!!!!

12:14 AM, September 07, 2005  
Blogger Klondike Kate said...

Great Lacey blog! BTW - they still need you even if they don't want to be seen with you! =-)

7:55 AM, September 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the funniest thing... and she didn't even say anything while I was there. Snot.

5:41 PM, September 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home