Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Yes, I Am Obsessing

This guy helps you find names for your band…maybe one of these would work for a blog name. Most of these I didn’t pick for myself. Some I thought of someone instantly, some I though I would attempt to look up their meanings and some I just laughed…but none of these are meant to offend anyone (because I don’t know what half of them mean).

  • Bogus Epiphany
  • Diafragma
  • Pico Seuss
  • Protohootie
  • The Hobogoblins
  • Wheelchair Getaway Drivers
  • Off My Hook
  • Big Head Of Pointless Steam
  • Zeitgeisty Goodness
  • Bogus Epiphany
  • Skitterpup
  • Booger Cannon
  • The Problematic Negroes
  • Fisherman's Dwarf
  • Erratic Howlings
  • Space Cow
  • The Yam Blammers
  • Foliage
  • Experience The Funicular
  • Doltish Oeuvre
  • Bob Knob & The Throbbin' Slobs
  • Questionable Sushi
  • Lethal Muffins
  • Naugahyde Bonfire
  • Ham Judo
  • The Visiting Dingleberries
  • Plague Of Boredom
  • Chemically Insane
  • Surfeit Of Nobodies
  • Yoink
Yoink was my favorite…but already taken. Guess which ones I am thinking abou, or who I thought about…and feel free to brainstorm!

5 Comments:

Blogger Coldfoot said...

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho. Booger Cannon. Ha, ha, Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. He said Booger Cannon. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

11:26 PM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger Anna said...

The visiting dingleberries!!!!!!!...that's it!!!!

8:03 PM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger Shana said...

could naugahyde bonfire be my husband?? his farts smell like naugahyde and we all know with a few beers he is in the bonfire!!

7:43 AM, February 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about Shrimp! Heiditidy!

11:01 PM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger Heidi said...

Okay that last one must be from one of my brothers....or my father!!!

I forgot being heiditidy...cause tidy is one things am not and EWWW shrmip.

9:20 AM, February 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home