Friday, February 10, 2006

MEME

Whew…Valette has saved you all from a post that was all too serious. I am not sure if I should follow Valette’s layout of this MEME or follow the way it was sent her….Oh well here it goes.


To be contrary and different: One and A Half Things

Jobs I Have Had But Have Lie About Having So As To Make Myself Appear Less of a Dork:

  • One: Balloon Twister, I just wanted my own collection of colorful Latex.
  • And A Half: Inventory Control, catching monkey poop, would be more fun then working for idiots that force you to hire on with them because no one wants to do such a lame job.

Movies I Have Great Difficulties Understanding:

  • One: Anything JD rents
  • And A Half: That one JD big brother recommended…shoot, it Bruce Willis…I couldn’t even find it online. It had multiple plot lines that tied together. It was in black and white; except in each plot line, one important character would have some color. The filming was awesome. The car chases had a subtle car-toney effect that made me continue watching, despite JD’s snores. I am sure if I would have watched it again I would have caught what was going on, but was easier to have JD big brother fill me in.

Places In Which I Want To Vacation:

  • One: New Zealand
  • And A Half: Disney World

Foods I Cannot Stand:

  • One: Fish! It is what we feed our dog teams and if we are hunting eagles it is bait.
  • And A Half: Beef jerky…dates back to multiple car trips and motion sickness.

Places I’d Rather Not Be, Thank You Very Much:

  • One: I have to agree with Valette on this …At dinner with my grandmother … but I hear stories about all of her precious piano students while being grilled as to why I never visit.
  • And A Half: Playing with Taters Physical Terrorists.

Albums In My Collection I Blame On the Husband:

  • One: “My Ding-A-Ling” I know it is only one song…
  • And A Half: “Romantic Sax”--- Subliminal messages there? Great music, but what’s with the name.

Vehicles I Have Nearly Totaled:

  • One: Chevy Corsica – 1989- cute little car we had it just a month, before it lost the battle with the moose.
  • And A Half: Subaru- Mid 80’s – I hit the Homer version of a Grey Hound bus, only after missing the School Bus packed with all my peers, and my little brother. The school bus driver saw us and pulled over. I could see baby brother peering out the window with a smug smirk telling me that he knew he would get home first to tell on me.

I am tagging:

  • One: Shana
  • And A Half: Sarah
  • And A Half: Tabitha
  • And A Half: Anna
  • And A Half: Fish Taxi
  • And A Half: Bratknee
  • And A Half: Dad and Erica if they ever get off their butt and get a BLOG!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Klondike Kate said...

Are you thinking of Sin City? I hated that movie.

Nice MEME!

6:21 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Shana said...

tag me huh...well the slave drivers with the whip dont allow me enough time to sit and fill out that right now...so stay tuned for me in the morning.

7:44 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Heidi said...

Yes Sin City!!! Thats it...

7:55 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger FishTaxi said...

Hey Heidi! My first tag! How exciting!

10:40 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Heidi said...

Fish Taxi - You are my only real reader out there and the rest is family...they don't count. Beisdes i like you...i hope me tagging you didn't ruin what we have. :)

10:14 AM, February 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home