Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Random thoughts

THE FLY.....I have this Dumb Fly. It kept me from Blogging Sunday, I was do busy trying to kill it that I couldn’t Blog….he is still here but I have chosen to ignore him; even though (as my daughter pointed out) he keeps barfing on my screen.

Thing’s seen from T point of view .... said to sister D “How you get up so fast? It’s like one minute you’re sitting the next you jumping around the room. How do you do that?”

My stupid hair and how long has it been this way anyway?

3 day Labor Day weekend, 13th Anniversary weekend, last weekend of summer of vacation. And we haven’t planned one darn thing. Hope J has a surprise in store!!!! I can dream right.

How come at 9 am I have 8 kids and not 3, like when I went to bed?

13 going on 21, I am scarred for these young ladies. Remember Delaney Zutz!!!!

Edit July 26, 2006

I am sorry to Delany’s family for just barely mentioning her story…. I have tried to pull up some old news stories about her case but as a mother I wouldn’t want just those stories shared…. So I will explain how she touched our lives and you can search the internet for the rest….

I hope this helps Delaney’s cousin…..please feel free to tell us more… Your family is still in our hearts!!!

Delany was a 13 year old girl she snuck out of the house late one night and never returned… a 16 year old friend is now in jail for killing her. I don’t know Delaney but her disappearance hit our home. With three young girls I answered many questions about the posters hung all over town. We talked about kidnappers and safety in numbers and about letting an adult know where you are at all times. We even prayed for her and her family. We talked a lot about her missing and even kept an eye out around town … hoping to do our part in bringing her home. My children still remember her name … a name I will never forget.



NO SODA FOR BIRD ANYMORE!!!!!!!!! What a spaz.

BLOG POLL ~should the older sibling get more allowance because of age and the rising costs of their expenses? Even though the younger ones do more without complaint?

Is everyone depressed? on Meds? Or lost?

T has a rash, doc said it was fungal. She is hoping the Smurf’s don’t move in.

4 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Hey! I'm not on Meds!!!! ok so i got 2 out of 3 HUSH!!!...just thuroghly confused with my life...

10:39 AM, August 31, 2005  
Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said...

No, complaining is like a discount coupon for the mom. I look at it like a tip no good service the smaller the reward. You make me laugh ..... thank you
\

6:06 AM, September 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't mention my cousin without linkin her name to the story of her death. This tragedy lives in the hearts of all her family members and when you glibbly mention her name it means nothing without further knowledge of the circumstances of her death. I miss her dearly and your brief mention of her in your article does nothing to prevent future crimes by perverted human beings...

Delaney Zutz's cousin, JZ

11:11 PM, July 25, 2006  
Blogger Heidi said...

I am sorry... I never ment anyting so casual...I was reminding someone that sneakout of the house ...even with a friend...is not the safest.

I never ment to just Glibbly mention her name...she touch many peoples hearts and i am verry soory for your loss...

9:13 AM, July 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home