Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Fond Memories

I found this through Damon's site ... Not directly. I'm not sure who to credit. At the time I didn't know when or where it was taken'. I still don't know who posted it or even who took the picture.
See I collect pictures, funny picture, pictures that will make you think, I just love photo's. I don't have to be the one taking them although that is a big part of it. Photo's show allot about subject, photographer, and the collector. When I first saw this one I new it had to be part of my collection. I thought it was a great saying, it really made you think "Who would ever do that!!!" (it sounds like my husbands sibling or something they would say) ...So I decided it was my new motto, it would really make people say "huh?" !
I just had to show J when he got home, I was totally excited over my new picture. It is hard to find new ones, yah know. When he saw it he just kind of........Went blank...... Like it was not funny at all. I was so bummed!!!! He sat there contemplating the saying and asked me where I got it. I told him the story he seemed kind of weird about the whole thing. Then he started laughing. I eventually found out that it just brought him down memory lane. He was just so surprised to see it. I would love to hear how the others remember it, let me know?
See J dad' loves to mix left over paint together, it always makes the same color though.... This ugly brown color(remember what Melissa said about the front door of the house). Well this is what four(?) boys will do when they don't want to paint the chicken house Baby sh*@ brown.


"STAY HAPPY PAINT CHICKENS"
Valette/2004
It sounds like good advice to me!!!! I hope PETA doesn't read this.

7 Comments:

Blogger MrsM said...

I think Valette was the one who started it on her photo blog. Marty remembered it and told me his version when she posted it, we got a good laugh out of that one. I can just picture it all. I bet there was never a dull moment growing up at their house.

1:42 PM, August 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally took that picture earlier this summer! I love giggling over that story, and am sad I was too young to remember it properly.

3:44 PM, August 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many a chicken was painted with that same color on that day...

5:28 PM, August 23, 2005  
Blogger Heidi said...

I can'r bellieve it is still there. I figured it was an old photo. J can't remember when they did it.

10:08 PM, August 23, 2005  
Blogger Heidi said...

Bossco....thanks for the link.

How could I of not known that was Valette?

10:16 PM, August 23, 2005  
Blogger FishTaxi said...

Funny! I'm glad its still there.

That chicken coop must be held up by the paint!

7:07 PM, August 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
Mortgage bankers assoc california Free asian boobs Business card design price Mark j kemper insurence investagations trading futures Refinancing after obtaining mortgage32 mississippi home insurance German 1922 bonds chicago web site design Investment mortgages in the united kingdom levitra Fax your resume ontario Used vehicles in bradenton fl Real estate johnson city tn San jose breast implant http://www.online-commodity-trading.info/Home-office-to-dial-equities.html Mcse training california

4:20 AM, August 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home