Saturday, August 20, 2005

I have been tagged

Ten years ago today....
I was working at a bank in Homer, pregnant with my second child. I was just a few weeks away from being put on bed rest, in the hospital. We were in the process of moving out of the smallest house I had ever seen. It was baby blue with BIG colorful flowers painted all over the front.

Five years ago today.....
Living in anchorage... My third child had been born and I was working for ATLA; running the community closet. I favorite job ever!!!!!!! This is about the time that I started volunteering for GS.

One year ago today.....
I was helping plan my sisters wedding, school cloths shopping, and getting ready for GS to start again. I was working out of my home bookkeeping and I was twisting balloons.

Yesterday.....
I had my second job interview, I think it would be the perfect job it I didn't have to commute so far. My babysitter dogged out on me so another friend stepped up. THANK YOU SO MUCH, SARAH!!! We ended up spending the day together ending it with a much needed margarita. It was a good day !!! :)

Tomorrow.....
Fix Tay's bike, fix Tay's wheelchair, clean house, do laundry, pay bills, maybe get some GS planning done.

5 Snacks I enjoy......
1. Popcorn
2. Pepsi
3. Nacho's
4. Chocolate/ Fudge
5. Margarita's

5 Bands That I Know Most of the Lyrics to Their Songs
1. Metallica
2. Bon Jovi (way old stuff)
3. Pink
4. Nickel Back
5. Godsmack

5 Things I Would Do With a Cool Mill
1. Get out of debt
2. Move to Homer/ Halibut Cove
3. Buy a business from some family. (then close it)
4. Buy a tropical island
5. Donate some to some sort of children's charity.

5 Locations I Would Like To Run Away To
1. Anywhere warm
2. Tropical island
3. HOME
4. To the woods
5. Anywhere with John

5 Bad Habits I Have
1. Smoking (I am working hard on this one)
2. Computing
3. Returning phone calls (never gets done)
4. Not washing my face at night
5. Solitaire

5 Things I Like Doing
1. Computing
2. Watching stupid reality shows
3. Hiking/camping
4. Hanging out with family
5. Working out...Yoga, kick boxing, Palates, riding my bike

5 Things I Would Never Wear
1. Leg warmers
2. poncho's
3. Anything with loud or bold print
4. Stilleto's (to tall and clumsy)
5. Fur

5 TV Shows I Like...
1. Think you can dance
2. Desperate housewives
3. Grey's anatomy
4. Biggest looser
5. That 70's show

5 Movies I like...
1. Butterfly Effect
2. Silence of the Lambs
3. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the old one, I haven't seen the new one)
4. Anything muppets
5. The Rescuers (the first one)

5 Famous People I Would Like to Meet
1. Jack Nicholson
2. Bon Jovi
3. Ashton Kutcher

I had to think hard on those.... and I could care less if I met them. It might bust my bubble.

5 Biggest Joys at the moment....
1. John
2. Taylor
3. Devyn
4. Kymber
5. Life in general

5 favorite toys....
1. My computer
2. Camera/s
3. Credit cards
4. My truck
5. Camper

5 people I Have Tagged...
everyone took them all....
I haven't heard from Damon or Marty!!!


6 Comments:

Blogger Princess Sarah said...

I love how you added another 5 things. i like your list very much and i hope our friend next door starts one too it would be fun to tag her

3:34 PM, August 20, 2005  
Blogger Heidi said...

I tagged her. huh lilsmass.

11:32 PM, August 20, 2005  
Blogger prudhoeman said...

I stll haven't done my Tag yet, but that's not a promise that I will do one!

2:21 AM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger Klondike Kate said...

Great tag! I love credit cards as favorite toys! =-)

8:52 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said...

whats a tag

11:44 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger Heidi said...

See all those ???? I answered ...that is a tag.

10:04 AM, August 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home