Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Job Hunting

This is something I have procrastinating on...... Finding a Job!!!!!!!! It is not a pleasant experience but one that I need get through. Its not the resume' writing or the hours searching the want ads....
It is the possibility of rejection and the fact that I am not sure what I want to do. I can make most money doing the thing worst thing in the world....
Sitting my butt in an office chair bookkeeping.
I DON"T WANT TO GET AN OFFICE BUTT!!! Yah know the ones...... They are huge and flat from countless hours sitting at a desk eating non-stop with your co-workers. Been there done that!!!!!!!!! Would you want to look like this?

http://www.funnypictures.dk/funny-picture-455.htm

But really I want something more active but I need the money so I can pay day care..... part time jobs are just not out there.

On another note....

I have been reading other people blogs and I feel like I am spying......I don't comment because I feel like I was uninvited... Is that right? Is there a blog etiquette? Should I let these people know I am reading? If its on the web they want to share right? Don't hate me cause I'm stalking you.

8 Comments:

Blogger Princess Sarah said...

hello, you have posted comments on my blogger i think its neat, most people dont write things they dont want others to read. so i think it isnt spying. i like it when i have a comment. most of my blogging though is letting out something that i sure need others opinions on. so i would like to also mention this is my first time commenting so. but im also new to this too. so blog on! and keep those comments comming.

12:32 PM, August 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think that is funny the big chair butt. i should think there is something that is right for you dont be discuraged and keep your head up. something will come along when you least expect it

12:38 PM, August 17, 2005  
Blogger Heidi said...

anonymos?????

yeah i'm being stalked.

2:35 PM, August 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If they have comments available, you are free to comment on it or even email the author. If they have comments on most stuff but not on one particular entry, then you probably shouldn't email them about that entry. If they do not have comments at all, go ahead and email them.

And: why haven't you commented on my site?

Also: the Matrix has you. Welcome to blogging!

5:25 PM, August 19, 2005  
Blogger Heidi said...

oh supreme Blogger what is a matrix?

11:30 AM, August 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the Matrix? Control. Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.

11:39 AM, August 20, 2005  
Blogger Heidi said...

I am a little slow....but i finally got the matrix thing.

10:21 AM, August 21, 2005  
Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said...

u r both so funny. u better chk out my blog U R invited. sorry 1 handed typing rocking baby

11:47 PM, August 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home