Friday, August 05, 2005

Hmmm.... Its August

Well for us Alaskan's .... fall is here. I'm not a pessimist but...the greens have quit growing and the fireweed has totally bloomed. There is a nip in the air and school will start soon. There is so much to do before school starts. They all need new cloths, school supplies, and fresh new looks (and I don't get any). :( I am just a whiner I want to be 5 again. :)













We just got new puppies!!! They are so cute. Lily and Jewels (I didn't name them) the are Double Dapple Mini wiener dogs. They are so cute. Lily is looking for a boyfriend.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PUPPIES! I am going to eat them, they are so cute. How old are they?

5:32 PM, August 19, 2005  
Blogger Heidi said...

Jewels is 1 and lily is 8 months. The girls just love them....

9:41 AM, August 20, 2005  
Blogger Klondike Kate said...

Sooooo cute! Bet they fit right in with your busy, high energy family! =-)

8:48 PM, August 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home