Saturday, January 07, 2006

An Angel Has Left Us

(Chelsea 9/1997 to 1/6/2006)

Chelsea passed away last night. We took K to see her after school yesterday. She spoke with a councilor and then went into to say goodbye.

She was her normal self all evening, around 10 pm her and I ran to the store, out of the blue she asks “Do you think Chelsea is going to die?” I stumbled on my works and finally said “Yes, honey, unless God sees fit to perform a miracle.” She says “Why does God want Chelsea?” I told her for the same reason we love Chelsea.

Chelsea passed at 10:10pm, I can’t help but think that somehow K knew this.

5 Comments:

Blogger Princess Sarah said...

This has truely touched my heart, Im hear for you in anyway, I just wish I could have got to know her. It is people like this that we meet, and we realize what this life is for. God does have a plan for all of us sometimes we wonder what that is. Thank you for posting this, I know this isnt easy for you. Keep your spirit up we all love you

8:06 AM, January 08, 2006  
Blogger Klondike Kate said...

Hugs to K and you and the family.

8:16 AM, January 08, 2006  
Blogger FishTaxi said...

Thats so sad for her family, you, your daughter and your Girl Scout Troop.

I hope writing about it helped you some.

6:00 PM, January 08, 2006  
Blogger MrsM said...

Sorry to hear the news, my heart goes out to all of you and her family too.

Sending hugs and a ton of my love out to all of you.

6:03 PM, January 08, 2006  
Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said...

I am so sorry to hear this! My praryers are with you all!

1:16 PM, January 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home