Monday, October 17, 2005

Yoga Day

This is it the day I get back on track. The smoking and/or stress have added 5 pounds to body. To help the pocket book out I am going to get back on track, no matter how much I would love another new bra it isn'’t worth the belly fat that came along with it. I tried to start running but my knees yell at me for it. Therefore, videos are they way for me to go.
Today, I am going to yoga, instead of blogging!!!! This is one of my favorites when my neck and back are feeling tension...
.a great way to relieve stress!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Princess Sarah said...

Oh wow wouldnt have known about the 5 pounds, can't tell, good luck on yoga, just reminded me of another thing to do today, I have some yoga tapes too I want to try it out. Hope you have a good monday

8:27 AM, October 17, 2005  
Blogger Shana said...

Hey sister....not easier on the pocket book....but Josh bought Crystal "the abdominizer" that chair for excercising.....well It is wonderfullllll....I want one too.....you can even use it for yoga.....it supports your back but you still have to do all the work....(not to mention the extracuricular activities that it would be oh so good for....)hehehe

8:54 AM, October 17, 2005  
Blogger FishTaxi said...

noooo, keep blogging! lol Good for you on getting back to yoga. I don't do yoga but I did work one winter at a yoga retreat on Maui. I was the live-on-the-property housekeeper and cleaned the yoga room. Beautiful hardwood floors, windows facing the garden on one side & mirrors covering one whole wall on another. Thats the closest I've ever come to yoga. It looks like fun though and a lot of people like it. Whatever works for you!

11:57 PM, October 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home