Wednesday, October 12, 2005

This Weeks Bloggled Thoughts....

Lily is home …well you knew that. What we have pieced together since that post.... is that she took off Monday night…was found in front of a city bus…THURSDAY…. in heat…no clue about where or what or who she was doing before that…

There is a goose in the room above me….sometimes it sounds very ill but it is really SAXY!

Vanilla Extract has 35% alcohol content, so I am told.

Non- Profits suck.

Getting girls to work TOGETHER is very trying.

Sometimes I want to throw myself on the floor and throw a temper tantrum.

Dividends ROCK!!!

Yesterday a moose crossed Tudor Road, at the crosswalk. Not only was he safety consience but he had a rack.

Do other people walk around writing blogs in their head?

My smoking has been cut by 75%...physically I feel crappier. My skin and hair are drier…my body aches…I just want to sleep…

It’s snowing!!!

I forgot T at poetry club this evening. I think I need my GINKO.

I am really procrastinating on the job hunt thingy.

Barley barfed up the mouse that I helped him catch…Lily tried to play keep away with it.

73 days ‘till Christmas…Jennifer told me so.

Don’t you agree she is a spoiled butthead. She also plays bingo ….which makes her old…but she wins…okay she wins every game she plays….she is more than a butthead. Wonder how long until she starts blogging…she just got messenger (yeah she’s a late bloomer) isn’t that considered the gateway drug of blogging.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIANNA!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do other people walk around writing blogs in their head?

Yes. All the time.

And she was in heat? Oh goodie; there might be some baby Lilys soon.

11:52 PM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger FishTaxi said...

Do other people walk around writing blogs in their head?

Not constantly but a lot.

Good job on cutting down on the smokes. That should make you feel better not crappier. Maybe you need a humidifier or move to Valdez. heheh

12:37 AM, October 13, 2005  
Blogger Shana said...

So Rottweiler puppies

need to soundproof ts room

yes vanilla extract is an alcoholic beverage...maybe mis it wilth milk???

non profits are NOT non profits usually

so try tieing them together..they cant get away then...

I want to witness the tantrum...can I join????

Dividends do rock

Wow what a moose...smart critter hunting season is over....

I am always Blogging in my head...

Smoking???dont know nothing

yes it was snowing thank you lord for not letting it stick yet....

forgot T???who's T???

JOB that is a bad word....

now that Barley barfing up his mouse was great...at least it was easier to catch the mouse the second time....

Christmas??????is'nt that in July???

Yes I agree Jeniffer is a spoiled butthead...a very smart one that chose to spoil herself instead of procreating more pople to fill the earth enviroment....Would you be lonley????

MSN Messenger...the pusher of Blog

8:45 AM, October 13, 2005  
Blogger MrsM said...

Aww, thanks Heidi.

I blog all the time in my head, to bad most never make it to print.

11:58 AM, October 13, 2005  
Blogger Princess Sarah said...

I forgot caitlin today, half hour late picking her up... so i know how you feel there..... barley's mouse gross....you should get one of those hand recorders, you can just record the things to blog about later...lol

1:12 PM, October 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home