Monday, October 10, 2005

Friendship Squeeze

It's going to be that kind of day... I can already tell!!!! There is a lot on my to do list....
but top priority is .....
I am asking you send your prayers out to one of my Girl Scouts....
(or what GS call Friendship Squeeze, just in case you don't pray)

Chelsea is a second grader and one of the greatest little girls. She is so kind, always thinking of others first. Currently she is at Seattle Children's Hospital...she flew down last week to get her migraine headaches check out. I just got word that she will be there another week...I am not sure what is going on but two weeks in the hospital... I cannot help to think it is serious. Her mom said she will be coming back with a partial head of hair... my mind is just whirling....the poor girl.

Please send a prayer to her and her family!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said...

I PUT A GOOD WORD IN WITH THE BIG GUY & I WILL SHARE YOUR REQUEST.

9:27 AM, October 10, 2005  
Blogger Princess Sarah said...

Ill make a big squeeze for her and say a prayer up their too good luck

12:04 PM, October 10, 2005  
Blogger FishTaxi said...

Beautiful rainbow pic. I saw one today here, too. Here's my friendship squeeze for the {{{{{little girl}}}}}}

3:34 PM, October 10, 2005  
Blogger Shana said...

squeezes hugs and prayers to little chelsea.....

8:53 PM, October 10, 2005  
Blogger Heidi said...

Update....She has a blood clot that they are having trouble tracking down...along with this they have found that her spinal cord is to small for her spine and it is pulling her brain down allowing water on the brain. She goes into surgery tomorrow for the blood clot....that is all i know and what i have pulled from what contact i have.

9:33 PM, October 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home