Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Lost Lily

Lily ran away …I a so sad….now I can’t do anything but think about it. She snuck out yesterday after school and we looked all evening. I stayed up last night and made posters….called Bob and Mark’s morning show I got on but no luck there…I filled out the on-line form for lost dogs with the municipality…E-mailed all of the people I know in the area….the only thing we didn’t do was get her licensed and micro-chipped. Why didn’t we do that?

I just hope someone found her and kept her warm last night.

PLEASE RETURN HER

7 Comments:

Blogger MrsM said...

Oh man Heidi, I am so sorry. All of you must be devistated. I'll be in on Thursday, if you want me to put up posters or go check the pound with you let me know. I would love to help in anyway. I'll be praying that you all can find her.

I remember buddy running away once in anchorage (which was so much scarier than him running away in Homer) - it felt like we had lost our child.

12:38 PM, October 04, 2005  
Blogger Princess Sarah said...

i lost abby once in ap someone let her in..neighbor..trevah and travis had to go look i was in tears. i felt hopeless then the nezt morning i got out and started calling for her as i walked down the road neighbors must have heard cause she came running. i hope you get her back it is an empty hole in our hearts when we lose an animal family member. she is so sweet she has to come back.

2:04 PM, October 04, 2005  
Blogger Klondike Kate said...

So sorry to hear!!! I hope she comes home safe...

2:35 PM, October 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! I hope she comes back to you.

2:36 PM, October 04, 2005  
Blogger FishTaxi said...

aw, I hope you find her soon.

3:45 PM, October 04, 2005  
Blogger prudhoeman said...

I'm sorry to hear about that, I really hope someone finds her and brings her back.

8:01 PM, October 04, 2005  
Blogger Shana said...

shes probably snuggy warm on some old ladies couch...eatin t-bones for dinner...do those micro-chips include a GPS....

12:31 PM, October 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home