Saturday, October 08, 2005

Lily Update

9 am phone call......Lily was found.....LAST Monday!!!!!!! The lady just now saw the signs.....that were hanging right outside her house......she also took her to the vet yesterday "to see if she was micro-chipped" .....I am not sure how she missed the signs I hung up at EVERY vet office in town..... I have been really obsessed about it all......
I guess I should be thankful that she called and not question these other things....I will bring her a thank you gift.
Now I have to go collect the flyers!!!!!!!! HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

YAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!! *doin a dance*

11:28 AM, October 08, 2005  
Blogger MrsM said...

I'm so glad she was returned, you all must be so relieved.

1:24 PM, October 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!

9:45 PM, October 08, 2005  
Blogger FishTaxi said...

Happy Day!

12:37 PM, October 09, 2005  
Blogger Shana said...

obsesive compulsive actions are a sign of mental illness.....told ya you were pyscho....

5:34 PM, October 09, 2005  
Blogger Heidi said...

lol ..... i got what i wanted!!!!!!

10:18 PM, October 09, 2005  
Blogger Shana said...

dont we always...hehehehe (shhh dont tell em we will do whatever it takes to get our way.

8:10 AM, October 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home