Monday, October 24, 2005

Monday Mornings

It’s Monday….the girls bed times is 8:00, 8:30, and 9:00 depending on their age. They are supposed to be in bed at this time they are supposed to be reading for a half hour then lights off. Somehow, they have convinced their father (or themselves) that they do not have to be in bed until 8:30, 9:00, and 9:30 ….then they read….and now on I can’t get them up for school. I will be home at night for most of this week (slow GS week)…guess what girls… mom is putting her foot down.

And I was thinking of getting a night job…..

4 Comments:

Blogger Princess Sarah said...

yepper, im with ya on the bedtime thing, only its the darn tv problem for me, they got to bed late, but still we seem to be running behind in the a.m. maybe we need to put them to bed at 7. good luck chicka....staSh

10:08 AM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said...

Go Mom!!! U no I am new 2 8AM, & my husband says that I need 2 go 2 bed earlier INSTEAD of blogn, but I just wanna dare him 2 spank me and pray 2 get grounded but when it comes 2 them & boys bed time its the 2 of them (boy & dad)pushing it to the limit due 2 the new Disney book Gpa got boy 4 boys Bday.
Then next AM when I am pointing my finger at him he is glaren @ me.
Y,
Because
MOM IS RIGHT AGAIN!
AS ALWAYS!!!

SO, B STRONG MOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!

U R JUST GUARNTEEING THEY WILL HAVE SOMETHING 2 TALK ABOUT IN THERAPY 4 THE NEXT 20 YRS.:?

9:19 PM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said...

Princess-
if dads outta town the kids & I fall out 2 a movie,
I"m araid of the dark & the other part being my mom made me read and we couldnt have tv at night.

GUESS WHAT MOM- U NO NOTHING I ccaannn!!!
SLEEP WITH THE TV ON!!

And I told my therapist-

Go ahead call my mom{:

Ill deny it>>>>>

9:23 PM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger Shana said...

A night job??? ewww....bedtime????oh ya i remember what that is....getting up in the morning is getting harder now...I think it is because of the daylight thingy ......man I can wait till that battle begins.....

9:40 AM, October 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home