Sunday, October 23, 2005

HMMMMMMMM......

The girls came over last night…everyone but the A, she had to work, we didn’t save her any leftovers either. If it were me I would be pissed because we had Eric’s Enchilada’s made by his loving wife, but anyone who knows this crowd, knows you have to come early, or you won’t get any food…huh Bob. I am sorry there wasn’t any left A, but we did miss you…

Anyway, the men folk even joined us and seemed to enjoy themselves. They don’t typically join in on these things, I am sure J appreciated the extra testosterone. They were able to talk union and work….hopefully they will join more often.

With the eight adults came children. It was great, it sounded as if we where throwing a raging party (something that has not been done for over a decade) but really, it was all the children… 12 total. I think we actually almost have one for every year lets see oldest to youngest …11,9,9,8,8,7,6,5,4,3,1,1,… anyway... Even though a few punches were thrown, the kids loved it. The older girls played with the babies, the boys picked on the girls (or play video games) and the babies looked around helplessly to find their mommies. Next time it is at someone’s house with a rec-room….S & S….so we can kennel them all …and then we will bribe someone to sit on them to keep them in line!!! Maybe then, the adults can actually play some poker… Okay just dreaming…as Nate said, “it would take to much planning”.

So after everyone left, my Daddy called, to wish me a Happy Birthday. What a cool Dad!!!

Today we went to a welcome Chelsea home (my GS that was in the hospital) she will have to continue to see the doctors regularly for blood clots and more water accumulating on the brain, and take a shot twice a day but thing look like they will continue to get better. They were very lucky to catch this so early…she was complaining of headaches so her mom brought her to the eye doctor, he saw something odd and referred them on. The eye doctor caught a problem way before the medical doctors would have. This was also the case with my brother, the eye doctor saw weird scarring and he was diagnosis with MS shortly after. It is important to see a real eye doctor and don’t skimp on the tests!!! Even if you don’t wear glasses!

Tonight I am looking forward to my glass of wine and “Desperate Housewives”.

6 Comments:

Blogger Princess Sarah said...

I hope you are joking about your b-day i didnt know, if it was your b-day wow happy b-day if not silly games.... i am saying a prayer for chelsea you are such a wonderful person for visiting her, and with balloons too! hey i had a great time last night, it sounds like a plan to me if you all want to drive out there.

11:50 PM, October 23, 2005  
Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said...

When is your bday

if it was last night no one told me! Id have brought more than just chips:?

12:26 AM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger Shana said...

Alrighty then...ya the food was good and in this family no left overs unless we serve fish hehehe...as for that long list of kids...looks right except you missed the two year old...not sure where as all are accounted for....but she is two remember???? YOUR BIRTHDAY???? a little late for that...what a dad. He never calls me you daddys girl....Mom comes to me...we will have to compare notes...hehehe what kind of gossip can we get about our parents...hmmmm this could be fun...we will have to plan....i see a good one coming to dad now.......

4:59 AM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger Heidi said...

it's not my birthday ...my dad is just silly ....or insane like the rest of us.

I put lou at age 3 my bad...i am sorry :( and caitlyn must be 4...oops....

8:22 AM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said...

Good i DONT HAVE TO BUY A PRESENT

CHIPS IT IS:?

9:27 PM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said...

I just cant wait for the next time we can get together. I will contribute 2 the planning

8:13 PM, October 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home