Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Lost Data

It seems like ages ago that my computer crashed. I still do not have half my programs that I enjoy using, there is no organization to folders at all, I am still in shock over losing all of our Christmas photo’s, and I can not get my “Caller ID” box screen to come up that says I have a phone call coming in when I am on line. Do you know how to fix that? Of course not, you all speed through this stuff and have an open phone line.

The biggest thing missing now is my address book. Last time it crashed, back in May, Anna re-entered everything for me, with few errors. Luckily, I had a paper copy.

I just got both Johns Grandparents Christmas letters back in the mail, with the wrong addresses. In the past the Homer post office just delivered them. The letter to Homer should have gone through, as it has always done in the past. So, either, Homer has grown or our post office connection is no longer there. I will actually have to put the correct address on in the future, if I want them delivered. Now that they have a stop light they think they are so big city that there is no more addressing things “to grandma and grandpa”, “mom and dad”, or “that guy who lives across the street from the new elementary school”. GEESH!!

I have also found that my spam list contacts that I usually forward all my chain letters and internet jokes, is also gone. So if you please, email me, so that I do NOT have to sit and enter data all day long. Don’t forget mailing addresses, and phone numbers….not that I use them but hey good info to have around. Especially, if you ever want Christmas presents to show up on time to the correct place!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home