Wednesday, October 26, 2005

GO BRITTANY

I got to go watch my niece wrestle today….what a rush…It all came rushing back to me. I LOVE WRESTLING….not that silly stuff on TV….but real wrestling. I found myself yelling and stomping my feet, and not just for my niece. The poor guy in front of me probably thought I was crazy. It must be in the blood I remember my mom yelling and stomping. I had to quit sitting by her because she would leave bruises on me…. I only hope that one of my girls will try out. GO BRITTANY!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shana said...

Please dont leave me alone in the crowd...my memories are different...I hated sitting in that hot stuffy gym for hours on end...I know nothing about wrestling except that my big brother loved to use me as a practice dummy...as for the stomping and the yelling that is fun...but I want to cheer for everyone...I might get shot for that one...need someone there to remind me who I am cheering for....hehehehe maybe I'll just bring a good book next time....

9:04 AM, October 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home