Friday, November 18, 2005

Will we ever grow up and know the answers?

I am confused...32.5 years old and still look towards the elders in my life for answers, an to set examples... what do I when their life is upside down? With all my heart I want to sweep in and fix it all, but its their marriage, their finances, their children...and their problems to work through. They have been here before, I am sure, and hopefully they will have the strength pull it together again. I am praying!!!!

I so want to catch a sister in law in a long dark ally --- or maybe a kidnap a brother so he can see again, with her he is blind.

I will always be there if or when I am needed...as always.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I really want to know what went down. Instead, I'll just offer a *hug*.

1:26 PM, November 18, 2005  
Blogger Shana said...

Sister I love you and remember We are the elders now...sucks huh?? but we are and our children will think to follow us too....so I guess the pressure is on us now to figure out how to guide them right...or you can wait till their 32.5 then let them know you do not know the answers either....Loves and hugs to my elder sister

9:08 AM, November 20, 2005  
Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said...

I didnt think my father knewanything until I was 20 and calling him for advise everyday. We often know the awnsers but fail to admit that to our selves. We want to believe the best in people and not admit the obvious. U have to let life be as it is. I also want to fix everyone but ignore the things in myself I NEED to change. I will bet up your sister in law if u want me 2. I think your brother may just be in a rut and b doing what he knows witch may b what he has to lie to self about. People tend to hang themselves.
"hugs"

4:14 PM, November 20, 2005  
Blogger john r mclay said...

I think if all the answers were mine, I might not look forward to anything in life - being no mystery.

7:48 PM, November 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home