Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween Phantoms

Another Halloween over….what a great night…we actually went trick or treating outside. Without snow, the wheelchair works nicely outside and we can hit 10 times as many houses. Shana and her gang met up with us and we ran into Sarah and her pack, I wish we would have put together a party….maybe we need to plan one this coming weekend, huh Shana. I did not get photo’s tonight, my bad, sorry.

I almost forgot to tell you…the neighborhood Halloween Phantom hit my house last Thursday. He left a bad filled with Halloween goodies with a note explaining that we were to give out three more bags to people in our neighborhood. It also stated that if we did not then we would have to bare his wrath. They also included a sign that hangs on the door that said we were already hit by the phantom. The girls had a blast putting the bags together and plotting on whom they were going to hit. All week long, we watched kids and parents sneaking through the neighborhood looking for the next house to be hit. So far, we have not seen the wrath of the phantom, I hope it is safe to go to bed…. If you want copies of the letter let me know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your new blog set up. Thanks for keeping me informed.

2:01 PM, November 01, 2005  
Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said...

I love it

10:39 PM, November 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home