Monday, November 14, 2005

???

Well….content….what to place here….no thoughts…the pressure....I’ll grunt real hard….

a special 10th birthday was this last week. Interrupted Wednesday by girl scouts, so we had a family celebration on Thursday and a party for friends Saturday… .J was passed out by 9 o’clock, 12 little girls can wear on a guy.

We have had non-stop guests the last few weeks and have enjoyed everyone. I would have liked to have more time with the ones that flew in, but I understand schedule and trying to fit everything in. I enjoyed meeting the newbie and look forward to crossing paths again.

My sister is all moved in; I have been over there daily for the last few weeks. The new furniture is in place and the house is still a mess…get busy… what have you been doing? Obviously not blogging…

I am in the process of SOLELY pre-cutting 300 paper plate turkeys for a Girl Scout community service project. At the last planning meeting, a co-planner stated, “Do you think 300 is enough? Maybe I should pick YOU up another 300 plates.” THANKS LADY

I am knitting. Contrary to popular belief BINGO is the old lady sport, knitting is not.

T was off schedule and we were 10 min later then usual getting to school, TRAFIC JAM…I am NOT a morning person, two word ROAD RAGE!!!

It was great getting out this morning…thanks for coffee tab…hope all goes well tomorrow.

Oh, I did that thing where it emails me when there are comments and I have to accept your comment. So your comments won’t post right away. I am not sure I like it, we will see how long it lasts.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said...

Welcome! I wish more attendies but great company! I am worried. Tryn 2 keep it all good

1:32 AM, November 15, 2005  
Blogger Klondike Kate said...

The magic double digits! how cool!

Sounds like you are keeping yourself quite busy.

7:00 PM, November 15, 2005  
Blogger Princess Sarah said...

Well thanks for bloggin again, we missed you....sorry i missed coffee @ tabs....Im glad I was able to come to the B-Day party for D it was fun...kids had fun 2.. I feel you on the road rage i have it too. must be city living...Coffe at my house sometime o.k.

9:56 AM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger FishTaxi said...

I used to have a bumper sticker on my 1971 veedub convertable (in 1975 in Oregon)that read "Legalize Bingo- to keep the old ladies off the streets."

Do you know how to crochet, too? I am looking for someone to crochet me a head band. I lost mine and you can't buy them, you gotta make them and I don't crochet.

11:42 PM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger FishTaxi said...

I don't like not being able to see the comment right away. If you don't like the comment you could always delete it later. just my hmo

11:47 PM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger Shana said...

Ya the house is a mess...It is so big I cant seem to remember wich room I have cleaned and which room needs cleaned...but i dont give a pooey....its mine....no inspections from anyone...no worries about owners just dropping by....just me myself and i to do what I want when i want....hehehehe okay so the babies kind of rule this one but hey I can try......

10:01 AM, November 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home