Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanks Giving

10 things I am Thankful for
  1. J, the girls, and their health
  2. Peaceful evenings when no one is nagging
  3. Food and shelter
  4. We are not eating SPAM for dinner
  5. Our Extended family and their health
  6. Not driving south in this weather
  7. Friends
  8. Stuffing
  9. 27 lb turkeys and leftovers
  10. Coffee with the girls
These people are on my mind…
  • The Mayor Tempore and the wonderful woman that makes it all happen.
  • The Caribou Lake crew (not sure where they will be today)
  • Celebrating with a new spouse living in a new state,
  • Driving south to see Family (I hope you got there)
  • Moving into a new apartment (eating pizza),
  • The Skunks
  • The blind boy that, hopefully, still has a job
  • In a new home, new family, with a new mortgage
  • The one that NEEDS to make it home today
  • The young newbie’s, just starting a life of their own
  • The 14 little cubs that follow us around
  • GS spending her holiday back in Seattle Children’s Hospital
  • The coffee crew
  • My two good friends back east.
  • My best friend in Homer
  • The Great and Greater Grandparents
  • The ones that will always be with us, but have left our lives/family

I hope everyone has a Great Thanksgiving, we are thinking of you!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jill Homer said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too :-)

1:32 PM, November 24, 2005  
Blogger MrsM said...

Aww, well said Heidi. We missed you all tons today. Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving.

11:31 PM, November 24, 2005  
Blogger Shana said...

Wow my sister is setimental...will the secrets never quit....to all who read this....I AM THANKFULL FOR THE WONDERFUL SISTER THAT GOD GAVE ME...through good times and bad standing beside me she has given me the strength to pull things together and keep trudging through....sister....I LOVE YOU!!!

10:45 AM, November 25, 2005  
Blogger Klondike Kate said...

Beautiful Heidi. Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

2:41 PM, November 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gosh that made me cry. I missed everyone on Thanksgiving even though we were so busy moving.

12:27 AM, November 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home