Monday, October 31, 2005

UAA Holloween Party

Helped Shana move...we actually hauled boxes...yeah!

My Family had to take off early so that we could go play...UAA holds a Halloween fair every year the girls love it...here are a few pictures (I only downloaded the ones from the camera phone, the ones from digital camera are way to big for dialup. Maybe someday I will work on getting those posted). EDIT....I did it ...here are some better photo's.


First Stop...Balloon's!!!






J is the dead sourdough...
maybe Russin Jack headed to Debarr.












I was an outlaw...but J must of thought I was an ASS
cause thats the only photo's of me (i'll spare you those).

1 Comments:

Blogger MrsM said...

wow, you all look great!

3:06 PM, October 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home